Week 11 already! A reminder that these picks are intended to target players that will carry low ownership.
Week 11 Slick Picks
- Ty Montgomery/Jamaal Williams – the Ravens are giving up the 3rd most rushing yards this season. With Aaron Jones sidelined, this is a situation to keep an eye on. Montgomery’s ribs are still bothersome and Brett Hundley is banged up. He’s probable to 0lay this week at QB, but the running game could see a handful of the offensive plays to protect their quarterback. Both backs are priced similarly, and even if both suit, they may end up splitting carries.
- Prediction – 160 yards between both backs, 1 touchdown.
- Stack with QB? – Banged up QB, I’ll stay away.
- Dontrelle Inman – $3200 DK $4900 FD – yes the Bears are a run heavy team, but last week they kind of let Trubinsky showcase himself. This week the Lions should get ahead, which will force the Bears to throw the ball once again. Inman was Trubinksy’s favorite target last week and that shouldn’t change.
- Prediction – 6 catches, 70 yards, 1 TD
- Stack with QB? – Don’t expect the Bears to score more than 20 points.
- Kyle Rudolph – $2500 DK $4500 FD – at least 5 catches in each of the last 5 games. Both the Vikings and Rams have proved they could put up points. Rudolph finds the end zone this weekend.
- Prediction – 6 catches, 50 yards, 1 TD
- Stack with QB? – potentially worth a shot with Thielen or Diggs also.
The author of this article may play in Daily Fantasy Contests using these picks and picks not mentioned in this article. It is also possible the author may change opinion on some of the picks listed based on new information not available during writing. These are recommendations meant to assist, but are not guarantees. If you have any questions, please contact us via the www.fsidfs.com/contact