Recapping last Friday’s picks:
Highlighted green: exceeds value by 10+
Highlighted yellow: (+)(-)5pts of value
Highlighted red: below value by 10+
10/27/17 Slick Picks
- Kemba Walker – $7800 DK $8000 FD – No CP3 for Houston for a while, don’t have to worry about Pat Bev getting into opposing point guards anymore. Kemba has a great matchup tomorrow and should reach 40 DK points no problem. The Rockets don’t defend and this should be a scoring affair.
- Prediction – 24 points, 5 rebounds, 8 assists.
- Game Stack? – With Dwight…20/20 game possibly
- Caris LeVert – $5400 DK $5800 FD – Getting right around 30 minutes per game and sees a good matchup vs the Knicks. LeVert has shown signs of grabbing 6-7 rebounds on occasion and I think tomorrow that happens. It should be a fast pace game, with both teams looking to run. Rondae Hollis Jefferson will have to worry about Porzingis, so LeVert should matchup vs Hardaway or Lee, both of which LeVert clearly has the size over.
- Prediction – 14 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals.
- Game Stack? – Stacking some players from the Nets gets you value, but it’s tough to figure it who will play well. Many will look at Dinwiddie again, but don’t rule out Crabbe & Booker here.
The author of this article may play in Daily Fantasy Contests using these picks and picks not mentioned in this article. It is also possible the author may change opinion on some of the picks listed based on new information not available during writing. These are recommendations meant to assist, but are not guarantees. If you have any questions, please contact us via the www.fsidfs.com/contact